By Jon I Youngie


A good defense had been an utmost concern for my family recently all because there had been accounts of robbery, even theft, within the neighborhood. My siblings and also I continue to lived with our parents and father wished us to know more about personal defense.

Dad never wanted us, his kids, to go out there not prepared. And simply because I appreciated his thinking and recognized the value of his own worry, I decided to look for products for personal protection. A fashion stun gadget and defense spray were kinds I would want, I felt.

A need for self-defense information kept me on my toes. I went to look for details online. It was very helpful that I acquired numerous suggestions coming from relatives just like nephews as well as cousins that were close to me.

Stun devices came to mind because they were non-lethal and would not result in permanent effects. The electrical jolt could leave an opponent weak as well as helpless for a few minutes and attaining such advantage would give me ample time to run away and also ask for help.

A particular one I had in mind was the rechargeable stun device with flashlight which my very sister used. It could emit 3.5 million volts and sported a rechargeable battery. A flashlight stun weapon like this was great for she worked during the evenings, also.

On the other hand, my very own nephew showed me his own mini stun baton that emitted 4.5 million volts. He boasted of its security switch and also wrist strap pull pin. I do realize that small stun devices can leave an opponent unaware. My nephew could easily stash his own baton stun device within one of his pockets.

Finding the right personal defense weapon did not come quick. I would like something small, not to forget one which was neither obvious nor intimidating.

So, I selected a 950,000-volt rechargeable lipstick stun weapon with flashlight. It was similar to the common lipstick. Plus, disguised stun guns will tricked any kind of attacker, in my case, by believing that this is just another cosmetic item rather than a fashion stun gun.




About the Author:



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati