By Cristopher Z Mikal


My dwelling place features an advanced home security system. Therefore, purchasing defense weapons for using in the house wasn't on my mind. I then learned that a lot of alarms can be bypassed. All of us can still be attacked even while "safe at home". This persuaded me to buy Wildfire self defense spray online immediately.

My friend, George, informed me he discovered this when he took three burglars down using a two-ounce canister of the stuff. They had bypassed his burglar alarm system. He constantly understood that a pepper spray was one of the best weapons for defeating assailants on the street but didn't believe he'd get to utilize one in his house.

I love the concept of disabling several intruder temporarily with a spray that gives him a burning pain within the eyes and also on the skin. I won't need to risk my neck fighting back as well as can call the police officers. This is non-lethal as well as leaves no long-term effects.

I purchased my daughter a 4 oz. pepper gel sticky pepper spray right beside her own bed. When needed, she could grab it, flip its top up, and spray an burglar's face using the sticky colored gel. Gel defense spray has an advantage over ordinary defense spray. This can't be wiped off. Doing that just exacerbates the pain.

My son has a 9 oz. pepper spray gel inside his room now. Like my daughter's pepper spray gel, this has dye to mark the target so the cops can quickly identify him later.

My better half and also I like the pistol grip on our 1 lb. 18% defense spray inside the master bedroom. This makes it easy to grab and also fire.

Our self-defense sprays all contain an oleoresin capsicum concentration of 18 percent as well as are rated at 3 million Scoville heat units.

Given that I decided to buy Wildfire pepper spray, the possibility of a home invasion does not terrify me as much any longer. However even if I would want to see just what our pepper sprays could do, I would rather that burglars not target me at all.




About the Author:



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati